Large click button
The large button with tactile ON/OFF response can be easily operated even when wearing gloves. The front light is switched on by double-clicking and switched off again by holding it down. This function prevents unwanted switch-on in the backpack. With a simple click you switch through the different light modes.
The screw bracket fixes the BUSTER 300 sturdily on the handlebar and can be adjusted laterally by 360°. A flexible silicone holder is available as an option.* This is suitable for all handlebar shapes and can also be quickly attached and removed.
*The complete set with the NUGGET II comes with the BUSTER 300 with silicone bracket.
The BUSTER 300 is supplied with the screw bracket. An adapter for attachment to action camera holders is included in the scope of supply.
The operating button doubles up as a charge indicator that shows the battery status. If the battery capacity is below 75 per cent, the LED in the button lights up green and, if the capacity is below 25 per cent, it lights up red. The LED also shows the current charging level during the charging process.
- 360° adjustable bracket
- MICRO-USB recharging function
- 2 stage battery status indicator
- Beam range: 70 m
- Charge period: 3 h
- Four light modes: power mode (300 lm), standard mode (150 lm), eco mode (70 lm), flashing
- Burn time: 1,5 h (power mode), 3h (standard mode), 6 h (eco mode), 13 h (flashing)
- Weight: 103 g (incl. bracket)
- CREE LED
- Able to be charged during use
- Tool-free mounting
- Splash resistant in accordance with IP44
- Switch on protection (double click for ON)
- Maximum light output: 300 lumens