A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be downloaded onto your computer or smartphone when you visit a website. It allows the website to recognise your device each time you access the website, and will store some information about your preferences or past actions.
- Keeping your chosen products in your basket
- Remembering products that you’ve saved to your wish list
- Sending you email reminders about products you’ve viewed or left behind (only if you’ve opted-in to receive email marketing from us)
- Analysing web page traffic to make sure that you and other customers can find what you’re looking for easily
Links to other websites
Retention of your information
We will keep your personal information for as long as you have a customer account with us. This helps us to provide you with a fast, efficient service, from checkout to delivery, each and every time you shop with us.
We encourage you to keep your information up-to-date, and you can do this easily at any time within your customer account, or by getting in touch with us.
When it comes to your personal information, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how we use your information
- The right to access any information we hold about you
- The right to correct any inaccurate information that we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete information that we hold about you
- The right to access your information in such a way so that it can easily be transferred from environment to another in a safe and secure way
- The right to object to, and opt-out of our email marketing at any time
We will always ensure that our services are made available to you in a way that makes it easy for you to exercise any of these rights, at any time. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, please contact us.