Gaerne G. FUGA Matt/Blue
€219.99 inc. VAT
- The G.FUGA road cycling shoes by GAERNE represent ideal power transmission with high breathability. The perforated upper material in combination with air channels within the EPS LIGHT WEIGHT FULL CARBON 10.0 sole ensures excellent ventilation during intensive training sessions. Thanks to the high stiffness of the sole, the innovative INTEGRATED ANTI SLIP HEEL CUP and the TSS technology, you have full control and stability.
With the help of the two BOA L-6 dials, this road shoe fits snugly around your foot and is both easy to put on and take off.Details:
• Breathable road cycling shoes for men
• EPS LIGHT WEIGHT FULL CARBON 10.0 full carbon sole
• Microfiber outer material with large perforations
• DUAL FITTING CLOSURE SYSTEM with two separate BOA L-6 DIAL Z twist locks
• Removable EPS LIGHTWEIGHT TRANSPIRANT INSOLE
• INTEGRATED ANTI SLIP HEEL CUP for optimal support around the heel
• Ideal power transmission thanks to TARSAL SUPPORT SYSTEM
• Made in ItalyGAERNE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.Technical details:
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time ImpactBOA L-6:
The BOA Fit System L6 consists of three basic components: a precisely adjustable dial, lightweight – yet extremely robust – wires and low-friction lace guides. The combination of all these elements allows for an enhanced fit and eliminates pressure marks. As there are no Velcro straps, the front part of the shoe is well ventilated.DUAL FITTING CLOSURE SYSTEM:
The DUAL FCS system consists of two precisely adjustable BOA dials and two separate guides for the thin stainless steel wires. These elements allow for precise, fast and individual adjustments of the system down to the front of the foot.EPS LIGHT WEIGHT FULL CARBON 10.0:
This full carbon sole unites lightness with absolute stiffness. With its thin design, it allows for optimal power transfer to the pedals – without energy loss. The two air channels within the sole ensure perfect ventilation. Two non-slip rubber sections provide a good grip for walking. This sole has a stiffness index of 10.
EPS LIGHTWEIGHT TRANSPIRANT INSOLE:
Anatomically shaped insole that offers extra support to the tarsal area, ensuring comfort and pedalling efficiency. This insole is perforated for an optimal microclimate inside the shoe.
INTEGRATED ANTI-SLIP HEEL CUP:
The integrated anti-slip heel cup is robust and shape-retaining. Its stabilising shape allows for maximum support and stability inside the shoe.
TARSAL SUPPORT SYSTEM:
The TSS technology allows for a perfect position of the foot inside the shoe for excellent power transference to the pedal.
41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46