- Second-generation Sanremo short sleeve suit is faster than ever
- Velocity Rev2 main body fabric delivers aerodynamics with excellent fit and moisture management
- Back fabric is our Velocity mesh for breathability, yet it blocks 94% of UV rays for significant sun protection (UPF 16)
- Elbow-length sleeves with raw-cut edges for maximum comfort and aerodynamics
- Castelli’s Sanremo front opening makes it easier to bend for cycling and straighten out for the run and swim, while also allowing for easier nature breaks or opening up for extra-hot runs
- 2 rear pockets lie flat in the swim but allow generous room for nutrition
- New short construction fits more securely with more muscle support
- Giro4 flat leg grippers on longer legs for maximum aerodynamics
- KISS Tri seat pad that provides comfort on the bike and that you almost don’t feel during the run
- Weight:218 g
- 82% Polyester, 18% Elastane(Spandex)
Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Let’s start in reverse order:
Run: At this point in the race, fatigue sets in. You’ll love the comfort of this suit. The front Samremo opening construction doesn’t pull you forward, and it makes pee stops easier and lets you open it up when you feel too hot. The fabrics are quick drying, light and cool. The seat pad that felt so good on the bike is small enough you hardly feel it. The two rear pockets compress your gels so they don’t bounce around. The long legs with Giro4 leg gripper elastic don’t ride up and don’t bind. Maybe you’ll even notice that you don’t have as many burning spots where you’ve been chafed raw. Somehow, you’re thinking that comfort gives you an extra push, some extra speed.
Bike: You relish these couple of hours to put some distance into the other guys. This suit benefits from the aero research of Castelli’s Pro PR suit but is tuned for speeds ranging from medium to high. The legs and sleeves provide excellent coverage while the back gives decent sun protection and the two pockets hold plenty of nutrition. And you appreciate the Castelli know-how in seat pad construction. Put your head down and pass a few more riders.
Swim: The reduced seaming and long arms and legs help you cut through the water while the pockets lie flat and don’t catch water. The fit is snug and the lightweight fabrics don’t hold as much water. The shoulder area is extra stretchy for freedom of movement even under a wetsuit or swimskin.