The new EKOI PREMIUM 90 sunglasses have been designed to meet the needs of professionals on the Giro and the Tour de France 2021: protective, ventilated sunglasses with an aggressive look !
Versatile, these glasses are notably worn by Warren Barguil on mountain stages (ventilation to prevent fogging, protection against bad weather) and by Nacer Bouhanni and Caleb Ewan during sprints (visibility and accentuated road details, aggressive look ).
– Collector’s model in limited edition
– High quality made in Italy lens with 5 vents for air flow and prevent fogging
– Very light : 29g
– Adjustable temple tips and nose bridge : better support and comfort
Very protective and enveloping unbreakable polycarbonate lens
– Category 3: wear in the summer to protect against the light
– 100% UV protection.
CE (NF EN ISO 12312-1:2013 + ISO 12312-1 2013) regulation complies with laws of European Union countries
– Ultra light frame in GRILAMID.
– Unbreakable polycarbonate lens.
The CE 1078 standard complies with the laws in force in the countries of the European Union
We advise you (if you live outside the European Union) to find out about the standard in accordance with the laws of your country or to contact our EKOI product information department for further information.