Small but powerful!
Sigma’s BLAZE LED rear light is road legal and packed with technologies. What’ more, its sporty design and low weight will enthuse ambitious cyclists right away.
With a range of approx. 500 metres, it increases your visibility in road traffic and thus your safety in the dark season, too.
The most amazing feature of the BLAZE rear light is the combination of a built-in light/dark sensor which makes the rear light automatically switch between night and day mode and the automatic brake light that works with a sensitive acceleration sensor.
When in Night mode, two brake LEDs are added to the permanent light to increase the signal effect when you are reducing your speed. In Day mode, the permanent light is switched off. Only the brake function is activated, using 3 bright LEDs to increase the attention of other road users in bright light conditions.
The light/dark sensor is especially handy in changing light conditions, for example when riding through tunnels or on dark forest trails. In surroundings like these, Sigma’s BLAZE rear light automatically switches into the Night mode to increase your safety in poor light conditions.
• StVZO approved for all types of bikes
• Brake light function through acceleration sensor
• Automatically switches between Day and Night mode thanks to a surrounding light sensor
• Very high lateral visibility
• LED battery tail light with integrated micro USB charging function
• Lithium-ion battery
• Visibility up to 500 m
• Battery life approx. 7 hrs
• Charging time: approx. 3 hrs
• 2-step Sigma battery and charging indicator
• Housing resists water spray according to IPX4
• Tool-free installation with O-ring
• Weight: approx. 22 g
In the box:
• 1 x Sigma BLAZE USB battery-powered rear light with fixing material
• 1 x Micro USB cable