With the G.ICE-STORM MTB GORE-TEX winter shoes by GAERNE, you can brave any weather. The integrated GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane makes the shoes absolutely wind- and waterproof and gives them good insulation qualities. The EPS MTB 3DENSITY sole provides a safe stand even on slippery ground. A precise BOA IP-1 twist closure can also be used with only one hand during the ride.
• Breathable MTB winter shoes made from supple microfibre upper material
• Insulating, wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX DURATHERM KELVIN membrane
• Light and stiff EPS MTB 3DENSITY outer sole
• Precise BOA IP-1 Speed Lacing closure
• Elastic neoprene shaft
• Anatomic heel cap made from undeformable plastic ensures hold, slip resistance and stabilisation and prevents injuries during extreme conditions
• Pull tab
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
• Two optional studs can be retrofitted (prod. code 1910166, not included) to increase traction on muddy ground
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.