Who said you couldn’t have it all?
Due to the ultimate advancements in a re-Tuned Compliance Concept, this bike challenges the traditional road bike categories. From axle to axle, the new Roadmachine delivers sleek, integrated technologies and hints at free speed from every angle. It is lightweight, fast, and incredibly integrated. Brilliant pedaling efficiency and the ideal level of compliance for legendary days of riding leave you with no doubts; this bike has it all.
Get outside with Roadmachine, a free spirit ready to explore. From gravel adventures, bike trips or your daily b-road commute, this versatile bike has you covered.
Capable and adventure-ready
Sporting all the features expected from a great all-rounder for unfettered adventure rides. Know you can go further thanks to its stable and versatile geometry, trustworthy components, all-road wheelset and those hidden mounts for fenders and racks.
Compliance and control
Our TCC Endurance technology delivers front-to-back compliance and control for an efficient ride on any terrain.
- Frame: Roadmachine X Al-13 Premium Aluminum Smoothweld Frame – TCC Endurance
- Fork: Roadmachine X Carbon Fork – TCC Endurance
- Seatpost: TCC Premium Carbon Compliancepost, 27.2mm
- Frame Technology: Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Endurance
- Sizes: 6 sizes: 47 / 51 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 61
- Frame Weight: 1270g (54cm)**
- Fork Weight: 420g (uncut)
- Frame: Internal cable management Integrated chain catcher
- Frame: 12 x 142mm thru-axle (Shimano standard)
- Fork: 12 x 100mm thru-axle (Shimano standard), Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”, Disc-specific
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Bottom Bracket: PF86
- Brakes: Flatmount standard 140 or 160 (F&R)
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount, Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Tires: 34mm maximum width (30mm w/ fender)****
- Misc.: Hidden fender mounts Rack mount compatible
**Average sample weight with hardware
***Shimano flatmount adapter (F&R)
****Tire dimensions based on measured tire width
Rider’s choice – Aesthetics should not be an afterthought – DTi allows BMC frames to look like the precision machines we designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations.