Who said you couldn’t have it all?
Due to the ultimate advancements in a re-Tuned Compliance Concept, this bike challenges the traditional road bike categories. From axle to axle, the new Roadmachine delivers sleek, integrated technologies and hints at free speed from every angle. It is lightweight, fast, and incredibly integrated. Brilliant pedaling efficiency and the ideal level of compliance for legendary days of riding leave you with no doubts; this bike has it all.
Recreating our Tuned Compliance Concept for our new bikes keeps our research and development team on their toes; the Roadmachine is no exception. Its combination of modern wheel technologies and supportive geometry delivers unique, balanced, front-to-back compliance for all-day rides.
Bikes should look just as good hanging on the wall as they feel rolling down the road with you on top – anything less wouldn’t pass the Swiss design test. The Roadmachine is an aesthetic blend of classic design with leading-edge technologies merging comfort and speed.
Comfort shouldn’t come at the sacrifice of performance – trade-offs like this are unacceptable in our minds. The new Roadmachine is designed to be one of the fastest, high-performing road bikes out there – no matter what category.
There’s what is seen, and there is what is unseen – find the perfect balance between the two and chances are you’re looking at the new Roadmachine. Its industry-leading Integrated Cockpit tucks away cables and housing. No more panic-induced, service nightmares! Clean, deliberate, and understated…Swiss simplicity.
- Frame: Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon Frame
- Fork: Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon Fork*
- Seatpost: Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon “D”, compliance post
- Frame Technology: Tuned Compliance Concept with Angle, compliance Technology
- Sizes: 6 sizes: 47 / 51 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 61
- Frame Weight: 920g*
- Fork Weight: 390g (uncut)**
- Seatpost Weight: 160g (uncut)***
- Cockpit: Integrated Cockpit – ICStem and ICFork
- Frame: DTi internal cable management, downtube integrated chain catcher, Integrated seat clamp
- Brake: Integrated front brake mounting hardware, internal seatpost battery mount
- Frame: 12 x 142mm thru-axle (Shimano standard)
- Fork: 12 x 100mm thru-axle (Shimano standard), tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”, disc-specific
- Seatpost: 15mm offset
- Bottom Bracket: PF86
- Brakes: Flatmount standard 140 or 160 (F&R)***
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Tires: 30mm maximum width****
*avg. Frame weight, size 54, lightest finish, incl. derailleur hangers
**avg. Fork weight, lightest finish, excl. headset compression device
***avg. Seatpost weight, lightest finish, incl. clamping Hardware
Rider’s choice – Aesthetics should not be an afterthought – DTi allows BMC frames to look like the precision machines we designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations.
Hidden in plain sight, the technical proficiency and aesthetic simplicity of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. Keeping cables and housing in their place: out of sight.
The proprietary Integrated Cockpit Stem comes in 5 lengths (90, 100, 110, 120, & 130mm) to enable riders to create their ideal riding position.
The Roadmachine front disc hardware comes equipped with a 140/160mm proprietary flatmount bracket for maximal integration and seamless design.
A new “D” compliance post is held in place by a clever, integrated clamping system.
Freshly Tuned Compliance Concept and Angle Compliance Technologies are found in abundance to create the most high-performance and balanced ride character of any endurance bike.