Road speed meets off-road confidence
Connecting exclusive ACE Technology and a dedicated‚ cross geometry, the Crossmachine is meant for tearing off the start line and never looking back.
When the lactate runs high, riders will appreciate the lightweight and responsive frame design for the toughest run-ups and mind-twisting hairpin turns.
From the World Cup to your local circuit, the Crossmachine is the perfect weapon for racers gunning for glory.
BMC’s revolutionary ACE Technology software has been applied to optimize the CX01 tube shapes, carbon laminate, and geometrical structure. The resulting frameset rockets off the startline and dives confidently into the first turn, leaving the shattered field safely behind. Suffer just a little less with the high-performance Crossmachine.
The Crossmachine CX01 is the lightest cross bike in our line-up. In fact it’s one of the lightest framesets commercially available. But lightweight is too easy for our engineers – its the unique blend of lightweight, stiffness and compliance that puts the Crossmachine ahead of the pack.
Acceleration re-Defined – with every stomp of the pedals it’s obvious this is more than just a tagline; it’s an engineering philosophy. For the sharpest of climbs and the hardest accelerations, for every attack and every switchback, it’s obvious that the Crossmachine CX01 holds nothing back.
Light, stiff, compliant – the old saying says “pick two”. Thanks to ACE Technology, we decided to pick all three. The Crossmachine CX01 was designed to keep elite ‘cross racers fresh during their most grueling races. It will do the same for you.
- Frame: Crossmachine CX01, Premium Carbon Frame
- Fork: Crossmachine CX01, Premium Carbon Fork -Disc-specific
- Seatpost: TCC Premium Carbon Compliancepost
- Frame Technology: Advanced Composite Evolution Technology
- Sizes: 5 sizes: 48 / 51 / 54 / 57 / 60
- Frame Weight: 1100g*
- Fork Weight: 450g (uncut)**
- Frame: DTi internal cable management, External mechanical cable management, Internal rear brake cable routing
- Frame: Standard QR 135mm
- Fork: Standard QR 100mm, Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”
- Seatpost: 27.2mm, 3mm offset (18 & 30mm available)
- Bottom Bracket: PF86
- Brakes: Natural-born postmount, 140/160mm (F) / 140 (R)***
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount, ACE Technology replaceable rear, derailleur hanger
- Tires: 35mm maximum width****
*avg. Frame weight, size 54, lightest finish, incl. derailleur hangers
**avg. Fork weight, lightest finish, excl. headset compression device
1, 2, 34,000…. BMC’s proprietary computer technology evaluates thousands of versions of a frameset design, ensuring the final product delivers the performance riders demand.
Rider’s choice – Aesthetics should not be an afterthought – DTi allows BMC frames to look like the precision machines we designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations.
The CX01 comes fully optimized for hydraulic disc brakes featuring conveniently integrated cable routing for a neat, clean, look.
TCC features of the fork crown and legs optimize steering performance without sacrificing frontend comfort.
ACE technology applied to the CX01 results in an extra wide top tube to head tube union.
Dropped, thin seat stays and Angle Compliance Technology in the rear triangle create ideal, race-proven compliance benefits.