A long top tube, slack head tube angle and a wide bar paired with a short stem and chainstays are the recipe for making big wheels roll fast and turn easy. The aggressive demands of all-mountain riding demand a maneuverable machine, with a confidence-inspiring feel when screaming down high-speed descents. The entire Trailfox family is built upon this super progressive all-mountain geometry – enduro-ready from the first ride.
We believe that off-road bikes are deserving of the classic ‘showpiece’ designation that bike lovers admire. Our engineers worked magic by making the Trailfox one of the most adaptable frame platforms thanks to an integrated chain guide and full internal cable management for up to 6 cables. Another BMC trail bike for those who appreciate attention to aesthetic detail.
Our Advanced Pivot System (APS) for the Trailfox family is focused on pedaling efficiency and elevated bike control. Wait, an all-mountain bike that pedals well? Yep, that’s right! Our BMC Factory Trailcrew riders wanted to be able to pedal efficiently so they can stay fresh between trail-tearing sessions. For riders who pedal up the climbs so they can bomb back down them this rig is the answer.
- Frame: Trailfox 01 Premium Carbon Frame (F) – 150mm
- Fork: Trailfox 02 Al-13 Premium Aluminum (R)
- Frame Technology: Advanced Pivot System Suspension and Big Wheel Concept Geometry
- Sizes: 3 sizes: S / M / L
- Frame Weight: 2820 (M)**
- Frame: Full internal cable management (max. 5 cables), Integrated ISCG05 mounts, Internal routing for dropper post
- Brake: Initial Load Indicator (SAG), Injection molded chainstay and down tube protectors
- Frame: 12 x 148mm Thru-axle (Shimano)
- Fork: Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”, 51mm offset
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Bottom Bracket: PF92
- Brakes: Natural-born postmount 180 / 203
- Drivetrain: 1 x only / single chainring only, Replaceable standard or direct mount rear derailleur hangers
- Tires: 27.5” x 3.0” maximum width****
- Misc.: 200mm x 57mm shock dimensions, 21.84mm x 8mm hardware, 36T maximum chainring single ring drivetrain
**Average sample weight with hardware
****Tire dimensions based on measured tire width