A long top tube, slack head tube angle and a wide bar paired with a short stem and chainstays are the recipe for making big wheels roll fast and turn easy. The aggressive demands of all-mountain riding demand a maneuverable machine, with a confidence-inspiring feel when screaming down high-speed descents. The entire Trailfox family is built upon this super progressive all-mountain geometry – enduro-ready from the first ride.
We believe that off-road bikes are deserving of the classic ‘showpiece’ designation that bike lovers admire. Our engineers worked magic by making the Trailfox one of the most adaptable frame platforms thanks to an integrated chain guide and full internal cable management for up to 6 cables. Another BMC trail bike for those who appreciate attention to aesthetic detail.
Our Advanced Pivot System (APS) for the Trailfox family is focused on pedaling efficiency and elevated bike control. Wait, an all-mountain bike that pedals well? Yep, that’s right! Our BMC Factory Trailcrew riders wanted to be able to pedal efficiently so they can stay fresh between trail-tearing sessions. For riders who pedal up the climbs so they can bomb back down them this rig is the answer.
- Frame: Trailfox 01 Premium Carbon Frame(F&R) – 150mm
- Frame Technology: Advanced Pivot System Suspension& Big Wheel Concept Geometry
- Sizes: 3 sizes: S / M / L
- Frame Weight: 2490g (M)**
- Frame: Full internal cable management (max. 6 cables), Integrated ISCG mounts, Internal routing for dropper post, Initial Load Indicator (SAG), Injection molded chainstayand down tube protectors
- Technical details: Frame 12 x 142mm Thru-axle (Shimano)
- Fork: Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”51mm offset
- Seatpost: 31.6mmBottom Bracket PF92Brakes Natural-born postmount 180 / 203***
- Drivetrain: Bottom pull front derailleur – High-direct type mount, Replaceable standard or direct mount rear derailleur hangers
- Tires: 2.4” maximum width****
- Misc.: 200mm x 57mm shock dimensions, 21.84mm x 8mm hardware, 36T maximum chainringsingle ring drivetrain
**Average sample weight with hardware
***Rotor sizes adapted for some frame sizes
****Tire dimensions based on measured tire width
Attention to details at all levels with integrated frame protection on the chainstay, chain catcher and chain guide options, and a replaceable front derailleur hanger.
Internal cable management system keeps dirt and grime away from the shift and brake lines .
The trailfox TF01 full carbon dropouts are designed for a 12×142 mm through-axle system and are assembled with specific Shimano or Sram direct-mount derailleur hangers.