The Vmax Concept comprises of our key aerodynamic principles: 3:1 tubes with truncated profiles, tripwire technology and a super-lean frontal surface. When combined with our Position-to-Perform (p2p) adjustable rider-positioning system, you get a machine that is all about free speed – for road racing, short course triathlon, or solo efforts in wind-prone locations.
We tucked away the rear brake calipers, hid the cables and housing, concealed the seat clamp and added a high-performance aero fork to make this bike extra slippery in the wind.
While an aerodynamic advantage helps to keep you fresh, when it’s time to attack the group or wind-up for a finishing sprint, a powerful response from your bike is key. The Timemachine TMR’s truncated tube shapes and abundant use of high-modulus fibers promote a frame that’s ready to accelerate like a rocket. You only need to supply the watts.
- Frame: Timemachine TMR02 Carbon Aero Frame
- Fork: Timemachine TMR02 Carbon Aero Fork
- Seatpost: Timemachine TMR01, Premium Carbon Vmax Aeropost
- Frame Technology: Vmax Aero Performance Innovations
- Sizes: 6 sizes: 48 / 51 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 61
- Frame Weight: 1200g*
- Fork Weight: 370g (uncut)**
- Frame: DTi internal cable management, Internal rear brake cable, Internal seatpost battery mount
- Brake: SubA integrated brake design
- Frame: Standard QR 130mm
- Fork: Standard QR 100mm, Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/4”
- Seatpost: p2p Aeropost 01 Premium Carbon
- Bottom Bracket: PF86
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount, Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Tires: 25mm maximum width****
*avg. Frame weight, size 54, lightest finish, incl. derailleur hangers
**avg. Fork weight, lightest finish, excl. headset compression device
Rider’s choice – Aesthetics should not be an afterthought – DTi allows BMC frames to look like the precision machines we designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations.
Truncated 3:1 profile p2p seatpost on the Timemachine TMR01, with an internal clamping system and multiple set-back options for the saddle hardware attachment.
DTi cable-routing system.