Built by Speed
You’re not looking for an ordinary race bike. You are looking for the fastest road bike ever. One that is your instrument to tear away from the pack. For beating the clock, beating the competition, or simply beating your best in style.
The poise and prowess of the Timemachine ROAD give it impetus in breakaways, rolling terrain, and bunch sprints. Inspired by all things fast, the Timemachine Road exudes speed and technology. A pure breed of sculptured design and stealthy engineering, the Timemachine Road stakes ownership of the tarmac with overarching aero integration for WorldTour-winning speeds.
Aerodynamically perfected shapes, class-leading integration of the ICS Aero cockpit and the all-new Aero Module that turns hydration and storage requirements into an aerodynamic advantage; these are our key innovations to help the rider push through and keep up with the charging machine below for that bit longer. You’re not an ordinary rider and this bike is anything but ordinary. Timemachine Road, enter a new era of speed.
An uncompromising machine ready to satisfy your desire for speed, quality and precision.
The result of extensive in-depth aero modeling, obsessively refined through CFD simulations, wind tunnel sessions, track and road testing.
Integration is at the heart of BMC innovations: every component of the Timemachine Road is integrated into a stealth-looking system design, with the purpose of gaining free speed.
The new ICS Aero cockpit features a minimal frontal surface area and stealth cable routing for reduced drag with no limitations to functionality or fit.
Our Aero Module integrates functional components – hydration and storage: in the pursuit of the most aerodynamic configuration for real-world riding.
The Timemachine Road has been designed to deliver maximum efficiency for the most powerful riders during all-out sprints and accelerations, courtesy of its exceptional bottom bracket and chainstay stiffness.
Meeting the demands of speed: our dedicated TCC Speed technology dampens road vibrations for a smooth and efficient ride.
- Frame: Aerodynamic 01 Premium Carbon Frame, Aero Module, TCC Speed
- Fork: Aerodynamic 01 Premium Carbon Fork, Integrated Aero Cover, ICS Aero, TCC Speed
- Seatpost: BMC Aero post, 01 Premium Carbon
- Frame Technology: Technology ICS Aero, Aero Module, TCC Speed
- Sizes: 47 / 51 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 61
- Frame Weight: 980g*
- Fork Weight: 410g**
- Seatpost Weight: 190g***
- Cockpit: ICS Aero – Aerodynamic Integrated Cockpit System
- 2-piece design (handlebar + stem)
- +-9 degrees bar rotation adjustment
- Garmin/GoPro integrated computer mount (Wahoo-ready with GoPro-compatible mounts )
- 4 stem sizes:100, 110, 120, 130mm
- 3 bar widths: 400, 420, 440mm
- Downtube bottle cage
- Seat-tube bottle cage
- Aero Box for storage (the inner tool bag fits: 1 inner tube, 1 minitool, 2 tire levers, 1 Co2 cartridge, Co2 Head)
- Compatible with standard Bottle cages
- Internal cable management
- Integrated seat clamp
- Di2 Junction Box integrated in the frame
- Frame: Aero Module – Aerodynamic Modular solution for Hydration and Storage
- Fork: Integrated Aero Cover
- Removable for caliper adjustment
- Brake: Direct frontal flat mount disc brake, UCI compliant (160mm only)
- Frame: 12 x 142mm thru-axle
- Fork: ICS Specific, Integrated Aero Cover, Direct frontal flat mount disc brake (160mm only), Rake: 45mm (54,56,58,61), 50mm (48&51), 12x100mm thru-axle, Tapered steerer 1-1/8” a 1-1/4”
- Seatpost: Adjustable offset 0, 15, 30mm, Length: 210mm (48&51) and 270mm (54,56,58,61)
- Bottom Bracket: PF86
- Brakes: (F) Direct frontal Flat Mount (160mm only); (R) Flat Mount Standard 140/160mm
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount, Replaceable ultra light sandwich rear derailleur hanger
- Tires: Designed for 25mm, maximum 28mm****
- Misc.: Ultra Light Thru-Axle Design (F&R=55g)
Notes *avg. Frame weight, size 54, lightest finish, incl. derailleur hangers
**avg. Fork weight, lightest finish, excl. headset compression device
***avg. Seatpost weight, lightest finish, incl. clamping Hardware
Hidden in plain sight, the technical proficiency and aesthetic simplicity of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. Keeping cables and housing in their place: out of sight.
ICS Aero Our most aerodynamic cockpit redefines integration with superb aerodynamics, complete cable integration and broad adjustability.
TCC Speed fork The Timemachine Road fork marries the ultimate aerodynamic performance with the exact dosage of vertical compliance for improved control.
Integrated Aero Cover The minimal profile of the front caliper cover optimizes airflow at every yaw angle.
Aero Module A modular system that combines hydration and storage elements into one seamless aerodynamic unit.
Core Stiffness Exceptional bottom bracket and rear triangle stiffness for best-in-class power transfer.
Aero Post: Superbly aerodynamic through its Kamm tail profile, the Aero Post provides a wide range of adjustments.
Fast and Compliant: TCC Speed technology minimizes road vibration, improving rolling speed and power transfer.