Following a three year partnership with Sauber Engineering,our revised Vmax aerodynamics concept summarizes our aerodynamic advantages: 3:1 tubes with truncated profiles, crosswind-stable tube shapes, aero-fork design, a super-lean frontal surface and intelligent integration. Combined with our Position-to-Perform (P2P) dual-mount aero post system, this machine is all about free speed – for middle and long distance triathlons, time trials or solo efforts in wind-swept terrain.
Dual-purpose, Rider-focused Fit
A slippery-fast frame is a good start – but adding a versatile, aerodynamic positioning system for the rider…breaks records. The Position-to-Perform (P2P) system enables athletes to find the ideal placement of their saddle without a sacrifice in aerodynamics, regardless of position or riding discipline; meanwhile, the front-end comes equipped with a traditional steerer capable of adopting virtually any cockpit system.
Stable in crosswinds with predictable handling in your aero position, lightning fast in straight lines, a versatile cockpit for short or long reach and high or low stack heights, direct-mount brake calipers for powerful and predictable braking performance, integrated fuel and equipment storage – all of the signs point to multi-sport performance. If your race includes a bike split, this is the machine for you.
- Frame: Timemachine 02 Carbon Aero Frame
- Fork: Timemachine 02 Carbon Aero Fork
- Seatpost: Timemachine 01 Premium Carbon, Vmax Aeropost – Dual-mount
- Frame Technology: Timemachine 01 Premium Carbon, Vmax Aeropost – Dual-mount
- Sizes: 4 sizes: S / M-S / M-L / L
- Frame: P2P Dual-Mount Aeropost Configuration, Seat Tube Storage Box Mounts, Top Tube Fuel Storage Box Mounts, Internal Di2 battery mount
- Frame: Standard QR 130mm, horizontal, adjustable droputs
- Fork: Standard QR 100mm, untapered steerer 1-1/8”
- Seatpost: P2P Dual-Mount Aeropost 01 Premium Carbon
- Bottom Bracket: PF86
- Brakes: Direct-mount
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount
- Tires: 27mm maximum width***
- Misc.: Top tube fuel box mounts, Rear-mount storage box, Down tube dual-mount bottle cage option
****Tire dimensions based on measured tire width
Rear-mount equipment storage box, top tube fuel box mounts, and down tube dual-mount bottle cage options add up to a dedicated triathlon weapon.
Swiss engineering creates a tidy cable management solution for internally routed derailleur and rear brake cables.
The new Timemachine 02 is an aerodynamic masterpiece, with unmatched straight-line speed and stability in crosswinds.
The new Timemachine 02 comes equipped with direct-mount calipers, ensuring confident braking in any condition.