Design by ACE Technology
Our in-house Accelerated Composites Evolution (ACE) technology accelerates the development process by light years. Usingthis virtual prototyping process instead of traditional methods meant we could explore more tube shape options for the Teammachine. Analysis of the load distribution from the rider andinduced brake forces, led us to design an asymmetric bottom bracket and chain stays as well as a beefed-up brake directbrake-mount section. Asymmetric tube shapes enable us to continue to deliver the superior ride experience the Teammachineis famous for.
Ultra-lightweight premium carbon
Once ACE Technology did its job to define the perfect tube shapes, our Impec Lab technicians scrutinized carbon lay-upmethods to define the strongest yet lightest construction for the Teammachine. With every injection of Wattage to its pedals the Teammachine proves that it is not just a marketing claim – it’s acompetitive advantage.
We’ve become obsessed with integration. It takes some thinking outside of the box, but finding innovative ways to shape carbon fiber tubes to integrate cables and components with the frame, without sacrificing performance, is one of our favorite challenges. As well as giving it a sleek look, the Teammachine’s high level of integration has an additional benefit: dirt and delivera very clean look. On the Teammachine our engineers cleverly nested the Di2 junction box out of sight within the frame, it also has an internalcable-guiding system which makes servicing easier andprevents annoying rattling. If your friends didn’t have bike envy before, they definitely will now.
- Frame: Teammachine SLR01 Premium Carbon Frame
- Fork: Teammachine SLR01 Premium Carbon Fork
- Seatpost: Teammachine SLR02 Carbon “D” Compliance post
- Frame Technology: Advanced Composite Evolution (ACE) Technology
- Sizes: 48 / 51 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 61
- Frame Weight: 810g*
- Fork Weight: 350g (excl. expander)**
- Seatpost Weight: 195g***
- Cockpit: Integrated computer and camera mount
- Frame: Internal cable management, Integrated seat clamp, Di2 Junction Box integrated in the frame
- Brake: Direct Mount Rim
- Frame: Standard QR 130mm
- Fork: Standard QR 100mm, Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”
- Seatpost: 15mm offset (0mm offset available)
- Bottom Bracket: PF86
- Brakes: Direct Mount Rim
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount, Replaceable ultra light sandwich rear derailleur hanger
- Tires: Designed for 25mm, maximum 28mm****
*avg. Frame weight, size 54, lightest finish, incl. derailleur hangers
**avg. Fork weight, lightest finish, excl. headset compression device
***avg. Seatpost weight, lightest finish, incl. clamping Hardware
1, 2, 34,000…. BMC’s proprietary computer technology evaluates thousands of versions of a frameset design, ensuring the final product delivers the performance riders demand.
Rider’s choice – Aesthetics should not be an afterthought – DTi allows BMC frames to look like the precision machines we designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations.
ACE Technology, 01 Premium Carbon
BMC RSM01, w/ computer and camera mount
D-Shaped Seat Post: Compliant due to its edged shape. Less material translates to less weight. No-Gap Seatclamp: Great looks and extra compliance for long rides.