The full-carbon, TCC fork compliments the front end comfort and stability. A tapered steerer from 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” for excellent handling.
A sandwich-construction, CNC rear derailleur hanger optimizes shift accuracy.
The Teammachine ALR family shares a lot of DNA with its parent Teammachine SLR series – a full-carbon fork, radical tube shapes, and responsive but stable geometry. With the Teammachine ALR, expect nothing less than true Teammachine performance.
Impressive tube shaping, premium smooth-weld aluminum, and a full carbon fork make for an incredibly lightweight package for riding the most demanding of climbs.
Just a few pedal strokes are all it takes to appreciate the premium frame design and construction of the Teammachine ALR01. Every rider appreciates snappy acceleration, brilliant power transfer, and crisp handling – regardless of their investment in the sport.
- Frame: Teammachine ALR01 Al-13 Premium Smoothweld Aluminum Frame
- Fork: Teammachine SLR03 Carbon Fork
- Frame Technology: Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC)
- Sizes 5: 47 / 51 / 54 / 57 / 60
- Frame Weight: 1295g*
- Fork Weight: 460g**
- Frame: Triple-butted, hydroformed, smooth weld Al-13 tubing, Standard QR 130mm
- Fork: Standard QR 100mm, Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Bottom Bracket: BSA Threaded
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount, ACE Technology replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Tires 26mm maximum width****
*avg. Frame weight, size 54, lightest finish, incl. derailleur hangers
**avg. Fork weight, lightest finish, excl. headset compression device