Hydroformed, triple-butted, Al-13 premium aluminum makes the frame light and stiff, with additional compliance and comfort provided by the lowered seat stay and Angle Compliance Technology. To excel on XC courses, the Teamelite 03 shares the same race-oriented Big Wheel Concept (BWC) geometry as the other Teamelite family members.
The frame geometry is built according to our BWC geometry, which features a long a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket and short chainstays. Combined with a slack head tube angle and short stem, riders get the speed, agility and snappy acceleration required in a 29er race bike.
- Frame: Teamelite 03 Al-13 Premium Aluminum
- Frame Technology: Angle Compliance Technology and Big Wheel Concept Geometry
- Sizes: 4 sizes: S / M / L / XL
- Frame Weight: 1540g (M)**
- Frame: 142x12mm thru axle, Full length semi internal cable routing
- Fork: Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”, 51mm offset
- Bottom Bracket: BSA Threaded
- Brakes: Postmount 160***
- Drivetrain: Bottom pull front derailleur, Band-clamp mount 31.8
- Tires: 2.25” maximum width****
**Average sample weight with hardware
***Rotor sizes adapted for some frame sizes
****Tire dimensions based on measured tire width