This feathery frame delivers incredible drivetrain stiffness, perfect torsional and steering performance and rider-focused Big Wheel Concept geometry.
Cross-country racing demands maximal pedaling efficiency to power up climbs, and snappy handling to navigate the descents – saving energy to finish off the sprint with conviction.
The fastest way around obstacles is over them! 29er wheels are, without question, the fastest wheel choice. All of our race-bred cross-country mountain bikes are armed with Big Wheel Concept geometry.
- Frame: Teamelite 02 Carbon Frame
- Frame Technology: Tuned Compliance Concept and Big Wheel Concept Geometry
- Sizes: 5 sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL
- Frame Weight: 1150g (M)**
- Frame: DTi internal cable management, Single-ring chain guide
- Frame: 12 x 142mm Thru-axle (Syntace)
- Fork: Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”, 51mm offset
- Seatpost: 5mm offset, 27.2mm
- Bottom Bracket: PF92
- Brakes: Natural-born postmount 140 / 160***
- Drivetrain: Side-swing front derailleur – E2-type mount, Replaceable standard or direct mount rear derailleur hangers
- Tires: 2.25” maximum width****
- Misc.: 36T maximum chainring single ring drivetrain
**Average sample weight with hardware
***Rotor sizes are frame size adapted
****Tire dimensions based on measured tire width
Rider’s choice – Aesthetics should not be an afterthought – DTi allows BMC frames to look like the precision machines we designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations.