Recreating our Tuned Compliance Concept for our new bikes keeps our research and development team on their toes; the Roadmachine is no exception. Its combination of modern wheel technologies and supportive geometry delivers unique, balanced, front-to-back compliance for all-day rides.
Bikes should look just as good hanging on the wall as they feel rolling down the road with you on top – anything less wouldn’t pass the Swiss design test. The Roadmachine is an aesthetic blend of classic design with leading-edge technologies merging comfort and speed.
Comfort shouldn’t come at the sacrifice of performance – trade-offs like this are unacceptable in our minds. The new Roadmachine is designed to be one of the fastest, high-performing road bikes out there – no matter what category.
There’s what is seen, and there is what is unseen – find the perfect balance between the two and chances are you’re looking at the new Roadmachine. The hidden fender mounts of the Roadmachine 03 keep you protected from the elements during those nasty days. Clean, deliberate, and understated…Swiss simplicity.
- Frame: Roadmachine 03 Al-13 Premium, aluminum Smoothweld Frame
- Fork: Roadmachine 03 Carbon Fork
- Seatpost: TCC Premium Carbon Compliancepost
- Frame Technology: Tuned Compliance Concept with Angle, Compliance Technology
- Sizes: 6 sizes: 47 / 51 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 61
- Frame Weight: 1270g*
- Fork Weight: 420g (uncut)**
- Frame: Internal cable management
- Frame: 12 x 142mm thru-axle (Shimano standard)
- Fork: 12 x 100mm thru-axle (Shimano standard), Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”, Disc-specific
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Bottom Bracket: PF86
- Brakes: Flatmount standard 140 or 160 (F&R)
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount, Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Tires: 32mm maximum width (30mm w/ fender)****
- Misc.: Hidden fender mounts, Rack mount compatible
*avg. Frame weight, size 54, lightest finish, incl. derailleur hangers
**avg. Fork weight, lightest finish, excl. headset compression device