Recreating our Tuned Compliance Concept for our new bikes keeps our research and development team on their toes; the Roadmachine is no exception. Its combination of modern wheel technologies and supportive geometry delivers unique, balanced, front-to-back compliance for all-day rides.
Bikes should look just as good hanging on the wall as they feel rolling down the road with you on top – anything less wouldn’t pass the Swiss design test. The Roadmachine is an aesthetic blend of classic design with leading-edge technologies merging comfort and speed.
Comfort shouldn’t come at the sacrifice of performance – trade-offs like this are unacceptable in our minds. The new Roadmachine is designed to be one of the fastest, high-performing road bikes out there – no matter what category.
There’s what is seen, and there is what is unseen – find the perfect balance between the two and chances are you’re looking at the new Roadmachine. The hidden fender mounts of the Roadmachine 02 keep you protected from the elements during those nasty days. Clean, deliberate, and understated…Swiss simplicity.
- Frame: Roadmachine 02 Carbon Frame
- Fork: Roadmachine 02 Carbon Fork
- Seatpost: Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon “D”, Compliance post
- Frame Technology: Tuned Compliance Concept with Angle, Compliance Technology
- Sizes: 6 sizes: 47 / 51 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 61
- Frame Weight: 1100g*
- Fork Weight: 430g (uncut)**
- Seatpost Weight: 160g (uncut)***
- Frame: DTi internal cable management, Downtube integrated chain catcher, Integrated seat clamp
- Brake: Integrated front brake mounting hardware
- Frame: 12 x 142mm thru-axle (Shimano standard)
- Fork: 12 x 100mm thru-axle (Shimano standard), Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”, Disc-specific
- Seatpost: 15mm offset
- Bottom Bracket: PF86
- Brakes: Flatmount standard 140 or 160 (F&R)
- Drivetrain: Braze-on front derailleur mount, Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Tires: 30mm maximum width (28mm w/ fender)****
- Misc.: Hidden fender mounts
*avg. Frame weight, size 54, lightest finish, incl. derailleur hangers
**avg. Fork weight, lightest finish, excl. headset compression device
***avg. Seatpost weight, lightest finish, incl. clamping Hardware
Rider’s choice – Aesthetics should not be an afterthought – DTi allows BMC frames to look like the precision machines we designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations.