Life is a race. Go fast, have fun, and turn heads while getting ahead of the pack.
With maximum style and ultimate design for speed, the Alpenchallenge 01 is the bike of choice for riders that wait for nobody.
Hidden quick-mount fender eyelets (Curana), awesome internal cable routing and post-mount disc-brakes keep the form-to-function ratio at a maximum.
Style and design borrowed from our aero family, compliance adopted from our endurance models and the geometry and responsiveness of a road racing bike – the Alpenchallenge is one seriously fast bike.
Thanks to super short chainstays and a unique fork design, this urban utility moves through town with a spirited ride. Whether racing traffic or just racing yourself, the Alpenchallenge gets you out of the grind and into a zero-emissions lifestyle.
The Alpenchallenge presents the benefits of a super-fast, agile, confidence-inspiring ride without sacrificing room for comfy
wide tires or fenders. The fast installation and removal of Curana fenders on the Alpenchallenge 01 is naturally necessary when living a high-speed lifestyle.
- Frame: Alpenchallenge 01, Al-13 Premium Aluminum Frame
- Fork: Alpenchallenge 01 Fork
- Frame Technology: Angle Compliance Technology
- Sizes: 4 sizes: S / M / L / XL
- Frame: Internal cable management, Hidden Curana fender mounts (Eccentric bottom bracket and
convenient belt-drive access on IGH version)
- Frame: Standard QR 130mm (Bolted rear-axle on IGH version
- Fork: Standard QR 100mm, Tapered steerer 1-1/8“ to 1-1/2“
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Bottom Bracket: BSA Threaded
- Tires: 32mm maximum width**
- Misc.: Pletscher kickstand compatible
**Tire dimensions based on measured tire width