Style and design borrowed from our aero family, compliance adopted from our endurance models and the geometry and responsiveness of a road racing bike – the Alpenchallenge is one seriously fast bike.
Thanks to super short chainstays and a unique fork design, this urban utility moves through town with a spirited ride. Whether racing traffic or just racing yourself, the Alpenchallenge gets you out of the grind and into a zero-emissions lifestyle.
The Alpenchallenge presents the benefits of a super-fast, agile, confidence-inspiring ride without sacrificing room for comfy
wide tires or fenders. The fast installation and removal of Curana fenders on the Alpenchallenge 01 is naturally necessary when living a high-speed lifestyle.
- Frame: Alpenchallenge 01, Al-13 Premium Aluminum Frame
- Fork: Alpenchallenge 01 Fork
- Frame Technology: Angle Compliance Technology
- Sizes: 4 sizes: S / M / L / XL
- Frame: Internal cable management, Hidden Curana fender mounts (Eccentric bottom bracket and
convenient belt-drive access on IGH version)
- Frame: Standard QR 130mm (Bolted rear-axle on IGH version
- Fork: Standard QR 100mm, Tapered steerer 1-1/8“ to 1-1/2“
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Bottom Bracket: BSA Threaded
- Tires: 32mm maximum width**
- Misc.: Pletscher kickstand compatible
**Tire dimensions based on measured tire width
The BMC City Kit fenders from Curana are visually and functionally integrated into the new alpenchallenge AC01. They provide full-coverage protection, and offer an innovative quickconnect technology which allows the installation or removal of the fenders in less than a minute.
The Gates belt drive system looks amazing and is incredibly low maintanence.