Big Wheel Concept (BWC) is our solution for confident rollover and quick cornering. BWC maximizes the benefits of 29” wheels to deliver playful, nimble handling while its progressive geometry, optimized cockpit design and a low bottom bracket with short chainstays provide excellent trail manners, traction, and control. Generous top tube length, a short stem, and wide bars balance the rider in a dynamic yet confident position so you get secure handling without sacrificing the speed you love.
APS – Advanced Pivot System
Smooth is fast. The best suspension designs provide controland confidence so you can ride without hesitation. We optimizeour Advanced Pivot System (APS) for pedaling efficiency and smooth operation on each of our full-suspension mountain bikes to handle the demands of the terrain the bike is intended for.
Freedom to think outside the box, tons of carbon manufacturing expertise and meticulous attention to detail enables us to develop carbon frames that push the limit in terms of stiffness, weight and aggressive tube shapes.
We increase the durability and performance of our frames by ensuringthat cables and parts are safe from dirt and impact. The ports and paths of the Agonist’s internal cable routing, an integrated mud flap on the lower link, downtube protectors, and the groundbreaking internal lockout cable routing (Hidden Shock Activation) all come from the freedom and encouragement that our engineers have – to pursue excellence.
- Frame: Agonist 02 – 02 Carbon (F), Al-13 Triple-butted aluminum (R)
- Fork: 110mm 29″
- Frame Technology: Advanced Pivot System Suspension, Big Wheel Concept Geometry
- Sizes: S / M / L / XL
- Frame Weight: 2530g*
- Frame: Fully integrated rear shock remote lockout, Internal cable management, Integrated mud flap
- Frame: X-12 Boost Axle – 148×12/12 Standard
- Fork: Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”, 51mm offset
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Bottom Bracket: PF92
- Brakes: Postmount 140mm (other sizes with adapter)
- Drivetrain: Side-swing direct mount front derailleur, Replaceable standard or direct mount rear derailleur hangers
- Tires: 29″ / max. Tire width 58mm (6mm clearance)
*Frame weight for lightest finish, incl. shock